- Competitors must provide their own music material, in MP3 format
- Good quality recordings are to be sent to the Competition’s email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- All files should be marked with the competitors name, division and song title
- Competitors are advised to have back-up and rehearsals copies on CD
Note: Bring a copy of your CD with yourself as backup
- Competitors should provide their own costumes, hair and make-up
- The order of appearance is determined by the competition after registration deadline by the latest 15 October 2019
- All competitors must be present the Awards Gala Ceremony on 27th October 2019
- If a dancer is unable to perform due to injury, he/she must provide the Competition’s organizers with a doctor’s statement.
- The competition takes place at Thalia Hall, Strada Cetății 3-5, Sibiu 550160. The stage dimensions are 12 metres x 10 metres
- All competition performances are held before a public audience.
- Every participant at the competion will receive a Pass Card for entrance to the theatre and workshops for the 25th, 26th and 27th March on the day of registration. A free Pass Card will also be given to every teacher accompanion. For groups of 8 or more participants a maximum of 3 extra free Pass Cards will be given.
Each participant will receive a free ticket for the Gala on the 27th October at Thalia Hall, Strada Cetății 3-5, Sibiu 550160.
- Competitors will be judged by an international Jury based on 100-point system
- Competitors will be judged on artistry and technical skill and musicality
- Male and female participants in all age divisions will NOT compete separately.
- The jury reserves the right to withhold or to divide among several competitors any award, that is based on their scores
- Decisions of the jury are final and without appeal
- The jury of SDC reserves the right not to present all of the announced awards
- Contestants must check in at the Competition on the day of their appearance, three (3) hours in advance of their stage appearance, at the latest
- Please make your travel plans accordingly
- Competitors are responsible for securing their own medical and accidental insurance for the duration of the competition
Travel and Accommodation
- Travel, accomodations and expenses to and from Sibiu, Romania are the responsibility of the competitor.